Three things to keep in mind when reviewing your investment portfolio
Missed our recent investment strategy and market update seminar?
We recently held a market and investment strategy update for our clients and community.
During the session, we looked at an in-depth overview of current market positions and it’s clear that we are in an environment at the moment where nothing is overly cheap, and more than ever it is critical to ensure you are well diversified and your portfolios are regularly reviewed.
We also looked at a number of snapshots of various global markets, and you can access a copy of those here for your reference.
While there is no one size fits all approach when it comes to determining the strategy and investment mix that will suit your journey to financial freedom, there are three things we suggest you keep top of mind when reviewing your portfolio:
- Start with the end in mind, and be specific! Needs and wants change over time, so it makes sense that our investment mix and strategy does also.
- Consider the level of risk you’re willing to take – if you’re up at night worrying about it, it’s probably not right for you.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You wouldn’t eat chocolate for every meal – and just like planning a well-balanced, nutritious dinner, the same should be true for how we approach our investment mix.
If you’d like to confirm you’re making the most of your investments, you can take advantage of our complimentary investment and superannuation review.
During the review we’ll cover:
- Is your investment mix right for your age and stage?
- Are your investments sufficiently diversified?
- Are you balancing the risk and return required to achieve your goals?
- Is your superannuation fund performing as best it should?
- Will your superannuation end up in the right hands?
So if that is something you’d like to take advantage of, please feel free to give our office a call on 3233 6470.